Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Suburban Nerds

I was asked a little while back if I wanted to participate in a weekly blog interview with some friends of mine. They have a wonderful little blog called Suburban Nerds. I was sent an email with some questions and asked to answer the questions. Just a little FYI, I am just as horrible at answering an email interview as I am an in person interview lol. The questionnaire asked me about my passions and to explain it like I was talking to someone who had never heard of it before. I instantly went blank and just winged it as best as I could lol.

So with out further ado, here is the link to my interview with Suburban Nerds. Go give them a look. Read the other interviews, I can guarantee they are better than mine and they give some great insight into some nerdy pastimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment