Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I will get them one way or another, hehehehe

While we were getting ready for bed last night, Mr. Fluffy decided to grill me on what I wanted for Valentines day. Yeah, he lacks a tiny bit in the spontaneity department.

Mr. Fluffy: Hey, tell me what you want for Valentines day.

Me: Roses, as in multiple (he RARELY buys me flowers)

Mr. Fluffy: Roses *extreme look of disgust on his face*

Me: Yep, roses.

Mr. Fluffy: I was going to buy you season one and two of Game of Thrones.

Me: Ooooo, ok well then that and roses. I could definitely enjoy that gift!

Mr. Fluffy: How about I get a dancing monkey man to come to your job to give you the roses? *Smug look on his face*

Me: I don't care, I would dance with him because I would have roses! YAY!!

Mr.Fluffy: I bet you would freak.

I am determined to get roses on Valentines day. I can count on one hand how many times my husband has bought me flowers and I am getting tired of being the only woman where I work who doesn't get them. I absolutely adore roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment