Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

blahhhhhhhh

So the past few days have been a real roller-coaster for me. Wednesday we had a bitch of a windstorm so of course my almost non existent allergies kicked in and I woke up feeling like I was swallowing crushed glass. This went on into Thursday were I lost my voice and also had my yearly violation (pap) appointment. The doctor was very enthusiastic about getting me to do a certain surgery that would help solve some of my monthly agony. I got very excited about it and asked her about my out of pocket expenses. She said she would have her receptionist look that up and give me a call........well today I got that call and I am heartbroken. Three grand. Three grand to go into her office for a procedure that would take upmost of 30 minutes and a little ibuprofen. Looks like I will be saving up for sometime.

On the other hand, I had Mr. Fluffy get me a small little elliptical for me to work out on. I'm so excited about it. I put the entire thing together myself and am anxious to try it out today when I get home. Other than that, I am just too depressed right now to write much. I was very much looking forward to some relief and to find out that I can't have it right now dashed my hopes. So I am going to go sit in a corner for a bit and brood on why shit has to be so damn expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment