Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello my loves :)

      This is my first blog and first blog post. 

      Now that I have that out of the way, I am a first time blogger and this is just something I have thought of doing for some time now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Cassie. I will leave out my last name because I am just a bit paranoid that way. When I get more comfortable with all of this I will eventually share more info. I love to game. I play MMOs, FPS, just about any console game, and I used to roleplay (not the dirty kind people, the nerdy kind).I also do the occasional crafty thing. I have three children, I shall refer to them as Little Miss, Smarty Pants, and Little Man. I have been married for 11 years to my wonderful husband, who I shall refer to as Mr. Fluffy or the hubs. I call him Mr. Fluffy because since we have been together he has turned from a sleek and handsome guy into a sleek and handsome Sasquatch. I still love him though, even if sometimes he makes me contemplate if I could live with maiming him.

     I would welcome and appreciate input into how I am doing and helpful criticisms. I don't want a ton of drama or trolling as this is to be my outlet. A place for me to put out into the wide world all my random thoughts and musings. I will try to keep things lighthearted, but as I do have a condition that makes me emotionally volatile, I might have the occasional rant or depressing post.

    Aaand now we have gotten through with that, HI! Hello to all of you and I look forward to our journey together.


No comments:

Post a Comment